The practice is closed for new registrations until the end of 2018 at the earliest. Exceptions are made for:
1. Spouses of existing patients
2. Children of existing patients
3. New patients who live “around the corner” in postal area 2517
In these cases please contact us at: 070-3454522
Please be aware that patients who do not have a Dutch health insurance policy will be charged directly for the costs of our services.
Dutch health insurance
If you have Dutch health insurance we will charge all costs for our services directly to your insurer. Most costs are fully covered. Certain procedures, prescribed medication, blood tests etc. are settled with your obligatory own risk.
No Dutch health insurance
We charge a fixed fee which is set by the Dutch Healthcare Regulatory Institutions for every service based on time spent. Payments can be made directly through our payment terminal or by invoice. In most cases you can reclaim the costs with your health insurance.
1. Less than 5 minutes € 14,65
2. Between 5 minutes and 20 minutes € 29,31
3. More than 20 minutes € 58,62
4. No Show: If you do not cancel an appointment for a consultation and you do not show up we charge € 29,31 for the time reserved.